Dialectics

Dialectics

Thursday 19 February 2015

An Apology about the Apology from the Editor


Radical Splurge must warn you about this so called Editor who's started posting. Whatever it is it is posting meta-narratives well before the site has earned a base to merit one (i.e. one which consists of people I don't go to the pub with). Don't be fooled by the editor's crafty attempts to get Radical Splurge's head so far up it's own arse that no one notices as the head is so far up that it has gone through the body and neck going to whence it came but slightly shittier. 

Now The Editor may have a scanner and post content whilst sober but don't be tricked. He is excessively anal and once vomited out two lbs of ear-wax. He may write in a clever Lovecraftian manner that I don't understand and have better production values, better discipline and be all smart and shit, but I implore you to devour only the true splurge. "This is my body and this is my splurge". Yes I'm writing this crying, naked and drunk but it remains true.

When the bitterness of reality passes,
And the hurt upon your soul trespasses,
Don't look to me for I am lost,
Don't look to me at all costs.
The doom approaches steadily,
With certain steps and certain glee.
When we are gone what shall they say?
The fellow pilgrims on the way.
Hide away from dimming lights,
Don't let your heart fade during the darkest nights.
And therefore Carthage  Capitalism must be destroyed!

*Radical Splurge has suffered from a cut in funding from 'The Editor', we would like to reassure our readers that there will be no decline in quality as a result of these changes to the budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment